There are so many ways you can deposit cash into your casino account these days, with everything from debit and credit cards to e-wallets and prepaid cards widely accepted.
The choice can be overwhelming. In our series of mobile casino payment guides we hope to shed some light on some of the most commonly used payments services.
Skrill is one such service, and it’s probably one of the most widely known and accepted methods of making payments at mobile casinos. Known as an e-wallet, Skrill is fast, secure and super easy to use which is probably why it’s become so popular amongst UK mobile casino players. Established in 2001, Skrill have become one of the world’s leading internet payment services with over 36 million users across 200 countries. Not bad hey?
Their customers receive plenty of perks too, with some casinos offering players exclusive promotions just for using Skrill as their preferred method of making deposits. Skrill also have their own VIP Programme which offers members free money deposits and withdrawals, loyalty points and other perks. There’s also the Skrill Prepaid MasterCard which can be used both online and offline for purchases, and gets you instant access to your winnings!
How does it work?
If you want to start using Skrill as your preferred method of making casino deposits you’ll first need to set up a Skrill account. You’ll need to register by visiting their website and completing the registration process. It should only take a few minutes but make sure you have your bank details to hand. You’ll also need to upload your account with funds which you can do with your credit or debit card.
- Head to the deposit or banking section of your chosen mobile casino and select the Skrill deposit option
- You’ll be asked for your email address (used to open Skrill account) and the amount you’d like to deposit
- Once you’ve confirmed the amount you’ll be directed to the Skrill website to log in and confirm the payment again
- The money will be transferred immediately and made available for you to play
Most casinos will allow you to make withdrawals using your Skrill account and it’s rare that there will be any charge for this service.
Does it cost me anything?
Skrill won’t charge for making a deposit and in most cases their services are free, however in some instances such as making withdrawals or transferring funds it’s wise to check before making a transaction.
What’s good about it?
- Depositing and withdrawing with Skrill is fast, easy and above all secure
- Some casinos offer special offers exclusively for Skrill customers
- Widely accepted at most online and mobile casinos
- Super-fast payments with Skrill 1-Tap
- Compatible with over 40 currencies
- Skrill can be used without revealing your banking details to the casino, so it can be more secure and help avoid online fraud
- E-wallets like Skrill are a great way to manage your bankroll as you pre-load the account with what you wish to spend, so there’s no risk of overspending on a whim
What’s bad about it?
- You need to sign up for an account with Skrill before you can use it. It shouldn’t take long and once it’s done you won’t need to go to that trouble again
- You’ll have to make sure you keep it topped up with cash so you have funds ready when the urge takes you to play!
Where can I use Skrill?
888 Mobile Casino
One of the most legendary names in the world of online casino entertainment, 888 Mobile Casino never fail to impress!
Pay a visit to the awesome Mr Smith mobile casino. This multi-software casino houses the ultimate in casino favourites.
Leo Vegas Mobile Casino
The king of the jungle might just be the king of the casino world too. If you haven’t already tried Leo Vegas, what on earth are you waiting for?