Phone Bill payments are thankfully becoming increasingly more available at online casinos. It’s easy, secure and quick to make deposits, making it one of the most convenient ways to pay while playing at online casinos. If you’re not sure how it works or if it’s the right payment option for you, read our full guide below to find out everything you need to know.
[alert-announce]⚠️ Credit Card Deposits No Longer Allowed – UK Gambling Commission regulation means all UK casinos must stop processing credit card transactions from 14th April 2020.[/alert-announce]
How does it work?
Mobile depositing is exactly what it sounds like, you make payments via your phone and you are charged as part of your monthly phone bill or for Pay-As-You-Go customers the amount will be taken from your phone credit. All you need to pay by phone bill is a phone and to follow these simple steps:
- Check that your casino of choice accepts phone bill depositing by checking the payments/deposits page
- Select the phone bill depositing method
- Enter your mobile phone number and amount you wish to deposit
- You’ll be asked to confirm by responding to a text message
- For contract customers the amount will be taken as part of your next phone bill. For Pay-As- You-Go customers the amount will be deducted from your phone credit
- The deposit will be made immediately and added to your casino credit ready to play
Does it cost me anything?
You’ll only be charged for what you deposit, there are no hidden costs or fees to phone bill payments.
What’s good about it?
- It’s 100% safe and there’s no need for any credit cards
- There’s no need to register or sign up for an account to use the service
- There are no hidden costs
- It takes just seconds to complete a deposit
- The system is fully regulated by Ofcom and Payforit
- It can be used with any phone or network
- Phone bill depositing is limited to £30 a day so it’s a great way to manage your bankroll and avoid overspending
What’s bad about it?
- The low deposit limits may not suit all players
- You can’t withdraw via the same method so you’ll need to opt for another method which may take a few days to complete
Where can I use Phone Bill (SMS) Payment?
PocketWin are a great mobile casino from the folks that brought you mFortune, awesome gameplay is guaranteed!
mFortune are one of the original online casinos. Unique slots and mobile deposits.
Dr Slot Casino Mobile
Play all instant mobile slots and pick up a fantastic no deposit bonus!
User Review( vote)