Pay By Phone
After you have played through your no deposit mobile casino bonus, you can continue to play using your phone bill.
With these Mobile Casinos there is no credit or debit card required! You can simply go to the payment options page, select the Pay By Mobile Casino option and enter a few details like your phone number and the amount you want to deposit and you'll have a funded account balance.
The increase in popularity of Pay By Mobile Casinos has gone hand in hand with the increase in mobile gaming players. You can now not only play some of the best and most innovative games on your smartphone, but you can also pay for your play using your phone bill.
Depositing by phone bill has never been easier. Whether you choose to use sms or your landline phone bill, you'll be playing in no time at all.
Boku is a mobile payment service provider that more and more casinos are adopting along with many other leading digital marketplaces like Google Play Store, Spotify and also the Sony PlayStation Store. It allows users to make quick, one click transactions via their mobile phone bill. Confirmation is instant and the payment will be taken as part of your next phone bill. Furthermore, it's a very secure way to pay.
How does it work?
You’ll need to use the mobile phone that you used to register your casino account, as this will be used for both verification and confirmation purposes.
- Firstly you’ll need to select the Boku option for making a deposit
- The Boku payment screen will appear
- Specify the amount you wish to deposit
- You’ll be sent a SMS with confirmation of your request and a PIN number
- Finally, enter the PIN number into the transaction box to confirm and verify your request
- Your successful transaction will be confirmed with a receipt, and funds will be made available instantly ready to play
- For mobile contracts the amount will be added to your next phone bill or deducted from your balance for Pay-As-You-Go customers
Does it cost me anything?
You’ll only be charged for what you deposit, there are no hidden costs or fees to phone bill payments.
What's good about it?
- It’s 100% safe and there’s no need for any credit cards
- There’s no need to register or sign up for an account to use the service
- There are no hidden costs
- It takes just seconds to complete a deposit
- The system is fully regulated by Ofcom and Payforit
- It can be used with any phone or network
- Phone bill depositing is limited to £30 a day so it’s a great way to manage your bankroll and avoid overspending
What’s bad about it?
- The low deposit limits may not suit all players
- You can’t withdraw via the same method so you’ll need to opt for another method which may take a few days to complete