When deciding on a casino payment option it’s important to choose the right one for your gambling needs. A casual gambler may for instance opt for something very different to a frequent gambler.
Each payment method will have its own pros and cons. If you’re not sure which payment option is right for you, our handy payment guides will help you decide.
Neteller, like Skrill is another popular e-wallet payment solution widely accepted at many online and mobile casinos. If you’re a frequent visitor of online casinos the Neteller logo is one you’ll likely to have come across often. In fact it’s one of the most widely used payment methods and its popularity is still on the rise.
Neteller were founded in 1999 and had its headquarters in Canada. It later moved its operation to the Isle of Man and are now covered by the UK Financial Services Authority (FSA) and have over 200 million customers worldwide. They may not strictly be described as a bank but they do have to adhere to the same level of security, so choosing Neteller is a wise option when it comes to your online security. This level of reassurance extends to you as a Neteller customer if they were to go bankrupt your money would be covered.
How does it work?
Like Skrill and PayPal, you’ll need to have a Neteller account set up before you can start using it as your preferred mobile casino payment method. Luckily it’s not too painful and should only take a couple of minutes to complete. Make sure you have your bank details handy before you start. Just head to the Neteller website and click on ‘join for free’, follow the on screen instructions to set up your account. The next stage is to pre-load your Neteller account with cash so you’re ready to start your gaming session. You can use bank transfer and most major credit and debit cards to credit your account.
Once you’ve set up your Neteller account, making a mobile casino deposit is simple:
- Head to the payments/deposit section of your chosen casino and select Neteller from the list of payment options
- The Neteller pop up window should appear and ask for your account ID and security ID
- Fill in the amount you wish to deposit
- The money will be made available instantly!
- You can also withdraw cash from your casino account using Neteller
Does it cost me anything?
Neteller doesn’t charge you for making deposits but there are charges applied to making a withdrawal. These can vary and there are ways to minimise or mitigate these costs completely. One way to reduce your withdrawal fees is to sign up for a Net+ Plastic Pre Paid MasterCard which allows you to withdraw from any cash point (that accepts MasterCard) for a minimal fee of approx. £3. Always check fees before you carry out a transaction to avoid any nasty surprises.
What’s good about it?
- Thanks to their bank level of security, it’s incredibly safe and secure using Neteller
- You don’t need to provide any financial information to the casino which can help prevent online fraud
- Deposits and withdrawals both happen instantly with funds made available straight away
- As you need to pre-load your account with money there’s no risk of going over budget, a great way to manage your gambling bankroll
- Neteller offer other players perks and services such as a VIP scheme and the Net+ Plastic Pre Paid MasterCard both of which can help reduce withdrawal fees
What’s bad about it?
- You’ll need to take the time to set up your Neteller account before you can play
- You have to make sure you keep your account topped up with cash so it’s ready when you want to play
- There are charges for making withdrawals
Where can I use Neteller?
Guts Mobile Casino
Their unique and user friendly interface and multiple platforms makes them one of the best new NetEnt Casinos ever!
Royal Panda Mobile Casino
Everybody’s favourite royal, Royal Panda can’t be beat thanks to their great collection of NetEnt Touch and Microgaming slots!
ComeOn Mobile Casino
ComeOn Mobile Casino certainly don’t hang around, they are well known for their speedy mobile casino and lightening fast payouts!