The Boku brand is one you might well have come across if you happen to spend any time at mobile casinos. If you’ve never used it or you want to understand what it is and how it works, our handy guide should help.
Boku is a mobile payment service provider that more and more casinos are adopting along with many other leading digital marketplaces like Google Play Store, Spotify and also the Sony PlayStation Store. It allows users to make quick, one click transactions via their mobile phone bill. Confirmation is instant and the payment will be taken as part of your next phone bill. Furthermore, it’s a very secure way to pay.
How does it work?
You’ll need to use the mobile phone that you used to register your casino account, as this will be used for both verification and confirmation purposes.
- Firstly you’ll need to select the Boku option for making a deposit
- The Boku payment screen will appear
- Specify the amount you wish to deposit
- You’ll be sent a SMS with confirmation of your request and a PIN number
- Finally, enter the PIN number into the transaction box to confirm and verify your request
- Your successful transaction will be confirmed with a receipt, and funds will be made available instantly ready to play
- For mobile contracts the amount will be added to your next phone bill or deducted from your balance for Pay-As-You-Go customers
Does it cost me anything?
No, it’s free to use. You’ll only be charged your deposit amount as part of your monthly phone bill, or it’ll be deducted from your Pay-As-You-Go balance.
What’s good about it?
- There’s a daily limit to the service of £30, which is great way to keep your gambling bankroll in check
- It’s fast and secure and ideal for those who wish to gamble responsibly
- Minimal details are required to complete the transaction
What’s bad about it?
- Some high rollers may find the £30 daily limit restrictive
- If you use Pay-As-You-Go you’ll need to make sure you have sufficient credit in your account before you attempt to make a deposit
Where can I use Boku?
Spin Genie Mobile Casino
A funky and fresh mobile casino with NetEnt Touch and IGT mobile slots.
LadyLucks Mobile Casino
A neat looking Probability powered mobile casino packed with slots, roulette, poker and blackjack.
Vegas Mobile Casino
A little bit of Vegas in your pocket, Vegas Mobile is another super fun Probability mobile casino.